I’m honored to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by a friend, fellow rotaractor and blogger Victor who blogs at From My Mind .Thank you Vic for the nomination and taking time to read and re-blog my posts.
I started this blog a few weeks ago so this was as a pleasant surprise. I think the Versatile Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to share blogs that they like with their followers and in turn support each other in the blogosphere and being a newbie blogger I’m all for that.
The rules are:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Seven facts about me:
- I cannot stand leaving the sink with dirty dishes. One evening I slept on the couch and woke up in the morning late. I couldn’t bring myself to leave the house 😐 I got to work late but with clean dishes 🙂
- I’m frank. I tell it as it is which sometimes gets me into trouble but I’m slowly learning how to sugarcoat some things 🙂
- I do not wear make up. I do not how to apply it,I scratch my eyes and touch my face a lot too. My cousin Janet convinced me to buy clear mascara, I scratched my eyes once and spent the rest of the day scratching them not forgetting the bloodshot eyes thinking that it was just an allergy. I remembered much later that it was the mascara, I don’t even know where it is right now! But she did introduce me to BB Cream so I forgave her 🙂
- I like TV Series alot, most genres. One of my favorites is The Big Bang Theory, I learnt the word Brobdingnagian from Sheldon 🙂
- I would like to travel the world but first start with my own country somewhere like Maasai Mara and Malindi.
- I would like to own a motorbike. I picture myself in traffic, stopping at the lights, wearing black leather then removing my helmet and flipping my hair 🙂
- I am a sweet tooth and paying for it. I currently have 7 filings and 2 root canals done on my teeth 😦 , not forgetting 27 teeth (but this is because my jaw is small and all my teeth couldn’t fit)
In no particular order, these are the blogs that I have nominated. Go on, check them out and let me know what you think.
hairjunkie2011 | The 411 | ELIJUMA | Leo Tunapika? | Fitness, African Mama Style | M.O.T.H.E.R OF PEACE | Safari of the Mind | Khan’s Lantern | The loving llama | Benna Kim | Mama Pains | Pieces of Me | I look forward to dawn |